The student residences
of the WIST with shared apartments for up to 6 residents (single and double rooms)
- are fully furnished (only bedding, linin, dishes and personal objects need to be brought along)
- have TV and internet connection (cable) in the room
- a communal kitchen per shared flat
- usually two separate sanitary areas
- Bicycle racks and cellars, underground or outdoor car parks
- Communal facilities such as a common room, music room, conference room, gym, lounge, laundry room (included in the price)
- are easily accessible by public transport and bicycle.
The students are responsible for the cleaning of their own rooms and the shared flat.
In each student residence there is an elected committee, which acts as a link between the administration and student residents, thus contributing to a conflict-free coexistence.
More detailed information can be found under the links of the individual residences.